Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2015

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

I hope everybody knows what Thanksgiving is. My host family always celebrates with 3-4 turkeys and lots of lots of food. It's all about eating and I loved it :D I've never seen so much food and weeks after Thanksgiving we still had leftovers. In the first picture you can see pumpkin pie. It's a tradition to eat it on Thanksgiving.I haven't met a single person who doesn't like it, that's why you can find everything with pumpkin spice. Creamer, coffee, ice cream, oreos everything. At this point: I can't stand the taste of any of them. But maybe I'm just weird haha.





After dinner we waited until it was midnight and went shopping. Maybe you've heard about Black Friday, it starts at 12 and all the stores have biiiiiig sales. I'm not kidding, people end up in the hospital because they wanted the best deals. While others were shopping until 6 in the morning we went home at 3. I still bought a lot because after we woke up in the morning we went shopping again.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen